Disabled persons who present the proper documentation are allowed to use their personal vehicles (Personal Electric Mobility Scooter or Golf Cart ONLY) on the Hay Days Grounds by obtaining an exclusive Hay Days Handicap Sticker.
Handicap stickers will be available at all spectator gates to those with proper documentation during box office hours. Failure to bring required documentation named above will result in denial of entry for the vehicle.
There is no parking onsite for handicap however the local neighbor lots do provide parking and are adjacent to the Hay Days grounds. Please check the map for exact locations of pay parking lots.
- You must present proof of your disability in the form of a doctor’s statement or letter of acceptance for a state handicapped plate/mirror hang card stating the name of the person wishing to bring the vehicle in to Hay Days. A Handicap hang tag is not acceptable documentation.
- You must present proof of liability insurance for the vehicle you are bringing in one of the following forms:
- A copy of the insurance policy naming the vehicle you are planning to use at Hay Days
- If the vehicle is not directly named on the policy, a copy of the policy the vehicle is covered by and a letter from your insurance company showing the policy number that covers the vehicle that you are bringing.
- Documentation must be presented at the Spectator Gates. Failure to bring required documentation named above will result in denial of entry for the vehicle.
Rules and Regulations
- Personal Electric Mobility Scooters and Golf Carts are the only vehicles permitted for use.
- Only one additional person is allowed to ride on the vehicle, regardless of how many seats the vehicle holds. Failure to comply with this may result in the removal of your vehicle access from the grounds.
- Speed must be kept to a minimum when moving about the grounds.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited for the driver of the vehicle.
- Keep a copy of your paperwork with you while you are at Hay Days.
- Pedestrians have the right of way.
- Failure to comply and follow these requirements and rules will result in the vehicle not being allowed into or being removed from the Hay Days event.
Questions regarding these policies can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: If you are entering Friday as a swapper, you will need to present your paperwork at the Swap Gate during check in.